Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31

:: falling in luv ::



salam to all
lately ni aku rasa macam boring sangat2
dengan badan tak sihat, sakit kepala, dengan flu nye, batuknye
macam2 lah
tp aku still g kje macam biase gak =)

aku nak kongsi ckit ngan u'olls tentang 2 lagu yang aku sangat suke dengar skang ni
btul2 falling in luv :* heheheheh
tp aku just letak liriknye je ye..lagunye u'olls dengar sendiri kat youtube k.. =)
enjoy!!



FALL FOR YOU by SECONDHAND SERENADE

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breath because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find
This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed but I have loved you from the start
But hold your breath because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find It's impossible
So breathe in so deep breathe me in
I'm yours to keep and hold onto your words
Cause talk is cheap and remember me tonight
When you're asleep
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find



IF I WERE A BOY by BEYONCE`

If I were a boy even just for a day
I’d roll out of bed in the morning and throw on what I wanted and go
Drink beer with the guys and chase after girls
I’d kick it with who I wanted
And I’d never get confronted for it
Because they’d stick up for me
If I were a boy I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl I swear I’d be a better man
I’d listen to her cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he’s taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
If I were a boy I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone its broken
So they think that I was sleeping alone
I’d put myself first and make the rules as I go
Cause I know that she’d be faithful
Waiting for me to come home
If I were a boy I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl I swear I’d be a better man
I’d listen to her cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted (wanted) cause he’s taken you for granted (granted)
And everything you had got destroyed
It’s a little too late for you to come back
Say its just a mistake think I forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong
But you're just a boy
You don’t understand (yea you don’t understand)
How it feels to love a girl
Someday you’ll wish you were a better man
You don’t listen to her
You don’t care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted cause you've taken her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
But you're just a boy…


"rindu kat MR.K sgt2...."

No comments: