Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30

::: tag queenz :::

1. Where you and I met?# jumpe dan kenal kak zeti kat cafe. siap aku tsilap panggil name die lg. malu dowh!
2. How long have you known me?# xla bape lame sgt. ade la dlm sthn.
3. The last time we saw each other?
# jumpe kak zeti pagi td kat cafe.
4. Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
# mak ai, tingginye die ni. cute jek. :p
5. Am I funny?
# bleh thn la funny die. :p
6. What's my favorite music?
# idok brape tau le. akak suke lagu ape ek????
7. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else?
# glam :p
8. Have you ever hugged me?
# blom pernah!akak nk zaa pluk x???esk kat cafe leh??? ;)
9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
# panjang.hahah :p

10. If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
# cupcakes. nnt kite bleh mkn sama2. :p
11. Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
# kat ne ek??? Jepun kot sbb akak ade impian nk g Jepun.
12: Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
# xkot. hahaha :p

No comments: